Welcome! Please book your tickets below
After purchasing a ticket you will be sent a QR code via email which will be scanned when boarding.
- Please check your spam folder if your ticket email doesn't arrive.
- Please print out your ticket email containing QR Code(s) or have it ready on your phone for scanning upon arrival.
- You do not need to book a date or time, once purchased your Barge ticket is valid for 12 months.
- Our barges operate 6am to 5pm daily. The trip duration is 10 minutes and we run all day, so there's no need to worry about timetables or booking.
- Please note trailer measurements are taken from the tow ball to the back of your load.
- Please choose the correct ticket type - there will be a surcharge if your vehicle exceeds size and weight limits. Click here for more information.
If you have any issues, please contact us.
All prices are based on the vehicle not the number of occupants. Prices are subject to change.
Vehicle & Camping Permits
Vehicle access permits are required for all vehicles entering the island. Camping Permits are also required in advance for camping.
Contact the office on 07 5486 3935 to organise permits.
Please note: All permits must be obtained prior to arriving at Inskip Point.
As a general rule, park visitors’ vehicles are required to be fully road registered.